Subject Re: Migrating from IB5.6 to Firebird
Author bausufm
thanks Alexandre,
now i feel a lot better about upgrading our customer databases.

But i have another question:
do your prefer backup/restore using gbak tool or do you use the
services api. if latter: which components do you use. IBOAdmin?
ibscript.dll ...?

falko :-)

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "amoradell" <amoradell@...>