Subject Re: Migrating from IB5.6 to Firebird
Author amoradell
Via Gbak or services API dont make a difference but you have to be
sure that :

- client dll is fb15 version, not ib56 (especially if gds32 is in
system32) : services api dont work with ib56 version. if you can use
fbclient.dll, its better.
==> to control : "instclient q g" from firebird\bin
- with gbak, use fb15 version. (the ib56 gbak is only here to backup
a fb15 database dialect 1 and restore with ib56 - if you have the
opportunity of such operation).

Alexandre

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "bausufm" <bausufm@...>

<helebor@>