Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Create view from join(s) of table and stored procedure?
Author Elias Sabbagh
Adam-

I think we're on the right track with the view definition, and thanks. I
understand why we have to use a left join -- because the table on the left
is the only true table, and the server has to loop through it first,
calling the SP for each record... I've gone ahead and used your SQL to
define the view.

Unfortunately, now I'm getting a "Dynamic SQL Error: feature is not
supported" message! I think that I'm going to have to try a different
tack. Perhaps pure stored-procedures instead of views.

Thanks,

Elias Sabbagh
Victor Technologies, LLC