Subject RE: [firebird-support] Failed restore
Author Brenden Walker

Have you checked the HD for errors? The only time I've seen the kinda
error your reporting is when the filesize exceeds the capabilities of
the filesystem or firebird version (I think 1.5.1 couldn't do > 4gig
even on NTFS). That doesn't appear to be the problem in your case.

I don't think I can be any more help on this one.