Subject Re: Firebird 2.0 Embedded and ODBC
Author kfo.info
Hi Adam,
thank you for answering. So far, we got the stuff running nicely,
copying all 4 DLLs adjacent to the application and then configuring
the firebird.conf file to the firebird directory as described in the
readme-file.
Now, with the application running, next question is coming up: since
we want to generate a "stickable" application without registry-
entries etc., is it possible to deploy the stuff without an odbc-
setup ?
After reading MSDN-documentation, I fear, setup is indispensable, but
maybe someone knows a last resource to this dilemma.
Best Regards
Klaus