Subject Re: Increasing memoryusage and decreasing performance
Author michel_messner
Hello Ivan,
I do not use commitretaining. My application creates a query-object,
creates and starts a transaction, executes the query, commit the
transaction, destroys the transaction-object and destroys the
query-object every time. So normally the Handles should be freed.

Michel

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Ivan Prenosil"