Subject Re: Increasing memoryusage and decreasing performance
Author michel_messner
Hello Helen,
there are no other clients. The server is running local on the same
computer as the application. I'm doing no Commitretaining. There is
more than one update-query executed for different columns of that record.
When the machine is running there are normally only these updates
running on the DB.

Michel