Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 2.0 vs 1.5
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
In your case, +0 tells the optimizer that it cannot use an index for
Fecha. If Fb2.0 uses the same plan as Fb 1.5 and still is slower, then I
am very surprised and have no idea what to suggest... Are you sure that
the only difference between the two are the speed - i.e. same plan, same
data, same result set and similar database statistics (no large gap
between transactions)?

Set