Subject Re: [firebird-support] GBak and .NET Provider FbService Backup
Author Nicolas Rodriguez
Actually I was wondering about the backup process and the optimizations done
to the database file. I've read that doing a gbak -b you can do a live
backup to a database and gbak also does some "cleanup" to the running
database. I was wondering if a backup with the ServicesAPI will do the same
"cleanup" that gbak does.
The .NET provider uses the ServicesAPI and allows me to create a remote
backup file. :-)
Nico.