Subject Re: French special characters
Author legrand_legrand_63
Yes, client and server has to be the sames ...
Your answer helped me a lot, and your link much much more !

for information
on windows charset to be set for isql/fsql is DOS850 or DOS858 !

It can be set via SET NAMES before CONNECT
or directly in the isql -ch parameter in fsql or isql (FB 20)

Thanx for the help
Regards
PAscal