Subject Re: [firebird-support] SQL Profiler for Firebird
Author edutu
On 8/23/06, Martin Dew <martin.dew@...> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a free util where I can trap all the sql activities
> against a server ? I would like to monitor what exactly is coming into
> the firebird 1.5.2 server when it hits high cpu loads (something like
> SQL Profiler in MSSQL).

---UIB SQL MONITOR---

This tool show in real time queries used by an application connected
to Interbase or Firebird.
It is also possible to view and sort query's performances.
This SQL monitor usually don't need you modify your application if it
use an Interbase or Firebird library (gds32.dll, fbclient.dll or
fbembed.dll).
It also works with dot.net applications.

http://www.progdigy.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=17