Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Problem when starting the FB service on Win2003
Author Alexandre Benson Smith
Bogusław Brandys wrote:
> Under Windows 2003 LocalSystem account has rights to listen on TCP port
> ? Why you want to interact with desktop ? Is it required for Firebird
> service,really ?
>

> Regards
> Boguslaw

Hi Boguslaw,

It is just the default install, I changed nothing :-)

In fact I had never looked what user run the service and this option to
interact with desktop (I think this is necessary for local connections,
but I am not sure). I use only TCP connections.

I thought the service run as a Firebird user as it is on linux.

see you !

--
Alexandre Benson Smith
Development