Subject Re: GBAK Restore hangs Firebird 1.5 before finishing and going home
Author davidrevill69
I have tried it several ways using a batch file, either manually called
or as a scheduled task. The batch file contains

C:\Program Files\Firebird\firebird_1_5\bin\gbak.exe -r -v -y
d:\datarun\logs\restoresched.log d:\datarun\data\backups\spbm4.bak
127.0.0.1:D:\datarun\data\lastrestore\spbm4.gdb

I have tried it without the verbose output and without redirecting the
output with the Y switch.

You will notice that I am still using the .gdb extension even though it
is now a Firebird database (about 2GB).

The directory d:\datarun and subdirectories is excluded from the virus
scanner, as is the Firebird root.

I am sure the problem is something to do with the Win2003 server
configuration, but I cannot spot any different between the server which
works and the one which doesn't

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@...>