Subject Re: Multithread aplication with embedded server
Author carlos_ochotorena
OK. I am using the TIBBackupService component and now I can perform
the backup while the application is running as a standard
application.

But I still cannot backup the database when the application is
running as a Windows Service. Any clue? Can it be done?

(The application we are developing needs to run as both application
and service using the embedded server as well as the standard client
and server architecture)

Thanks in advance

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "carlos_ochotorena"