Subject [firebird-support] Re: Multithread aplication with embedded server
Author carlos_ochotorena
Hi all,

It is really nice to see the high level of help and support provided
in this newsgrou`p. Thaks to everyone.

I am using currently the IBX components shipped with Delphi 7 and I
don't see any component to access the Firebird services API. Do you
know any way to access it directly? or a documentation of this API?

Once again, thanks to all

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Alan McDonald" <alan@...>
wrote:

> > Hello Alan,