Subject Re: [firebird-support] Reserved Keywords
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:28 AM 16/06/2006, you wrote:
>Hello Group,
>
>Is there an online resource of reserved words (keywords) and
>preferably which version of FB introduces them somewhere?

Not yet, as far as I know. I believe someone was (is?) working on
such a document in the firebird-docs project.

>The best I have at this stage (apart from Appendix XI in TFB), is to
>combine Langref.pdf (ch4) with the release notes of subsequent versions.

That's about all you've got for now. TFB was current for v.1.5.0, so
studying the v.1.5.3 and v.2.0 releasenotes with Book In Hand should
get you where you need to be. NB, if you decide to make such a list,
it will be entirely welcome as a contribution to firebird-docs!

./heLen