Subject Re: [firebird-support] 'Procedure unknown' error on existing procedure
Author Milan Babuskov
Tiago Mikhael Pastorello Freire wrote:
> The SQL is pretty simple: 'select * from GET_USER_CONTRACTS('user');'
>
> I am getting a 'procedure unknown' error on my query in a php script

Is it on Linux or Windows?
Which version of PHP and which version of Firebird?

BTW, I just tried to upgrade one of my customers' system from FB1.0 to
FB2.0. It's and old Mandrake 9.0, so I had to build Firebird from
source. That went fine. After that, I built PHP extension and reloaded
apache (I left old Apache and PHP 4.2.3 in place as there are other
software which depend on it). When I run my test script:

http://fbexport.sourceforge.net/ibtest.php.txt

it crashes when it reaches the "SELECT * FROM PHP_TEST_SP". PHP_TEST_SP
is a stored procedure, so I guess it is the similar problem.

It looks like I won't be migrating those systems soon - we decided to
use FB1.5 until we find the reason for this problem.

P.S. Does anyone know a good way to debug PHP extensions on Linux? I
know how to use gdb, but I have no idea how to force it to dump the
"core" file when it crashes.

--
Milan Babuskov
http://njam.sourceforge.net