Subject AW: [firebird-support] Re: Update: CPU Pegged on Firebird v2
Author Michael Möhle
Adam, does the setting work on Linux? From firebird.conf:
# ===========================
# SuperServer Engine Settings
# ===========================
#
# ----------------------------
# Which CPUs should be used (Windows Only)
#
# In an SMP system, sets which processors can be used by the server.
# The value is taken from a bit map in which each bit represents a CPU.
# Thus, to use only the first processor, the value is 1. To use both
# CPU 1 and CPU 2, the value is 3. To use CPU 2 and CPU 3, the value
# is 6. The default value is 1.
#
# Type: integer
#
#CpuAffinityMask = 1

Greetings
Michael Möhle

Systemadministrator
Softwareentwickler

MBD-Team
Hausanschrift: 24647 Ehndorf, Hinter dem Aalbek 16
Telefon: (04321) 6020-97
Telefax: (04321) 6020-98
eMail: m.moehle@...
Internet: www.mbd-team.de