Subject RE: [firebird-support] Which Linux package for Firebird?
Author Mario H. Sabado
Hi,

Most of our deployments are using Linux Mandrake and it's doing well so far
since 2002.

Regards,
Mario

-----Original Message-----
From: hi_feroz [mailto:hi_feroz@...]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 9:48 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Which Linux package for Firebird?

Hi,
Thanks to Adam, Andrew and others who participated in my post Win2K
Vs Linux. Now I know what is eating up C drive and what to do.

I had also asked about the Linux package that will be quite easy to
install, configure and maintain and on which Firebirs 1.5.2 runs
smoothly. As I said in previous post, currently our FB is running in
Win2K Server for which we have only 5 CAL lisences. We are going to
connect 70 client computers in few weeks time. So, I thought it is
high time that we switch to Linux. Here in South East Asia, Red Hat
package is widely used.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Links