Subject Re: [firebird-support] Corrupted database
Author Paul R
I have to say that there are several websites devoted to repairing
IB/FB and I am little bit surprised here..is the quality of code being
sacrificed here?

I have databases that runs for several years on IB and not even one
corruption..no attandance required nothing! People that use it have no
clue how to even use gbak :-)