Subject RE: [firebird-support]Task Scheduler, GBAK and W2003 Server
Author Myles Wakeham
Maybe I'm not keeping up with changes in Win2003, but I use AT to do this.
In previous versions of Windows you had to make sure that the AT service was
enabled, but you would normally enter an item into the schedule (from the
CMD prompt) as follows:

AT 02:00 /Every Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday
"batchfile.bat"

That would then give you an ID number for the job, and if you type AT <CR>
you would get a list of jobs scheduled to be run. (Batchfile.bat is the name
of your batch file to run. You probably want to reference this with an
absolute path, and the double quotes around it are critical).

Always worked for me. Maybe this can be used with Win2003 server?

Myles

Myles Wakeham
Director of Engineering
Tech Solutions Inc.