Subject Re: Linux server version to use which supports gds32.dll on WIN32 PC
Author Neal
Hi Alan

It would be IB6.0 era
I get an error when trying to connect to an Interbase dbase ona
Linux server running Interbase 1.3 or 1.5, on a 1.0.2 Version I had
no such trouble connecting, and I am using gds32 v6.0.0.627

Firebird 1.0.2.908
Interbase 1.0.0.315
Firebird 6.0.0
were used to test with on a Win Server platform but when I
uninstalled these on the server and tried to connect I got the same
error as I have been getting trying to connect to a Linux box
running Firebird 1.3 or 1.5
the error I get is an isc error ...unable to connect network request
to host 192.168.0.11

but as I say Interbase is installed on that box ??

thanks
Neal

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Alan McDonald" <alan@m...>
wrote:
> > Where can i find a version of Firebird and which version, like
Win32