Subject Re: [firebird-support] Troubels with Firebird 1.5
Author Walter Neumann
Am Mittwoch, 24. März 2004 08:43 schrieb Thomas Steinmaurer:

> Is there anything else in the firebird.log file around the time, where
> the server process crashes? Can you pinpoint the problem to the used
> UDFs? Does the firebird user has appropriate rights in the temporary
> directory, where Firebird will create temporary files?

The crashes of the firebird server was an wrong entry in firebird.conf. Sorry,
I should read better the release notes!
The standard UDF's works now fine. But still my self written UDF's, wich
worked fine with Firebird 1.0, did not work. If I execute it, the Firebird
server crashes (-1). I did not change the library. Is there in executing
UDF's a difference between Version 1.0 and 1.5?

> Btw, where are you located in Austria?

In Mistelbach, north east of Austria.

Thank you for all advices.

Best Regards