Subject RE: [firebird-support] RE: At my wits end
Author Epstein, Ed
I don't have the code itself. I never completed the bid. I was asking for
test programs before choosing somebody to write the full component. The
test programs were required to be made in C and written to directly access
the API. I assume this was done since the test programs had to run in the
same directory as the interbase client dlls.

Edwin Epstein
> Continuity Partners Inc.
> 2753 S. Highland Dr.
> Suite 1010
> Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
> (702) 851-7850 Ext. 247
> eepstein@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer.