Subject RE: [firebird-support] RE: At my wits end
Author Epstein, Ed
Its a 100BT network. Transferring 200megs around is not a problem at all.
In fact all the CSV files orignally come from a share on the network that
allows access to the FTP root. I can link those and process those extremely
fast.

Edwin Epstein
> Continuity Partners Inc.
> 2753 S. Highland Dr.
> Suite 1010
> Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
> (702) 851-7850 Ext. 247
> eepstein@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer.