Subject RE: [firebird-support] RE: At my wits end
Author Epstein, Ed
>>you say you need to import all these records, you can't get external files
to the server in question so using whatever method you wish to use, how are
the servers in question able to see these 500-1m records if not by some
file?
thanks
Alan>>

I have been importing them with IB Workbench V 1.4.1. It has not been fast.
It cannot break the 1500 tps that I need either. I believe that it gets
about 400-500 tps. So leaving it on overnight or the whole weekend has
allowed me to get in a couple million records at a time. As a result the
database is current and usable. It just requires a very long operation to
get the data in.

Edwin Epstein
> Continuity Partners Inc.
> 2753 S. Highland Dr.
> Suite 1010
> Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
> (702) 851-7850 Ext. 247
> eepstein@...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer.