Subject Re: [firebird-support] Interested question
Author Johannes Pretorius
Hi /heLen
-=-==-=-=
I understand what you are saying in regard to connect, whe do connect with
Dialect 1. (Using IBX that is) and I have made sure
the database dialect is 1. I believe the isql will default to the databases
dialect. But do I understand correctly that
in dialect one it is suppose to work with MONTH (table and column) and TYPE
(column) names or do you mean
I can connect via dialect one and THEN change to valid names and go on from
there ??

Thanks for your reply and patience

Johannes Pretorius