Subject RE: [firebird-support] Interested question
Author Johannes Pretorius
Is this in the queries you are talking about or the creation of the tables.
The reason I
ask is that when I did a select in isql as follows : select * from "month"
it did not work, will try to redo at work for the whole error , but
basically it does not allow
you to do it ?. I also tried capital letters as I believe the quote's makes
it case-sensitive ??

Thanks for the response