Subject Re: IB/FB and MySQL at low bandwidth connection
Author Michael Fung
Today I tried zebedee to tunnel firebird connection, it worked very
well. The traffic of query prepare process reduced from 40K to 2~3K!
I don't have to suffer from the slow prepare anymore!

My configuration is: Firebird Server at office LAN with ADSL, IBO
client at home with ADSL, max throughput between the two is 512Kbps.

Thanks,
Michael