Subject Re: [ib-support] Firebird Super Server 1.0 on linux
Author Andy Browne
Thanks Helen,

I have checked, I have one windows Interbase 6.0 as you suggested, and one
Firebird 1.0 Console, both report the same error.

One closer inspection when I try to retrieve the properties for the database I
get one message that -901 function not supported, secondary files unavailable,
then -901 Database owner unavailable, then the properties come up, there are no
secondary files!

Using IBAccess gets the same error.

Andy