Subject Re: [ib-support] GPL access and visual components for Linux GCC?
Author William L. Thomson Jr.
To all,

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 22:22, Serg Vostrikov wrote:
> Dear Marco,
>
> Wednesday, February 19, 2003, 1:50:59 AM, you wrote:
>
> MMmlc> I'm wondering if there is data access and visual control components
>
> Did you try ZeosDB?

I can run ZeosDB Explorer in Linux under Wine. Since Zeos is a win
executable. I can also run IBConsole, and IBOConsole using Wine.

The only native one I am aware of is IBAccess, written in Pascal, and
available for both win and Linux platforms.
http://www.ibaccess.org/
IBAccess is MPL not GPL if it matters.

Although I can't tell if the original poster wants a GUI to Firebird, or
if they want a lib to use to develop GUI's with or what?

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.