Subject Re: [ib-support] Windows XP Home
Author Todd Brasseur
It wasn't Firewall stuff as we checked that ...

I think that Microsoft intentionally left out something in the Home
Edition so that it couldnt be used for client server applications. Just
my thought, I haven't found any evidence to this affect.

Todd

--
Todd Brasseur, A.M.A.A.
COMPASS Municipal Services Inc.