Subject RE: [ib-support] INET problems
Author Jorge Sánchez Briantes
Hi,
I'm using Firebird 1.02-Build 914 on RedHat 8.0. The installation was very
simple. I use Release Notes to install it step by step, without problem.

I think your problem is about configuration of linux. Do you use a firewall?
Have you written the service 3050 gds_db on /etc/services?
If you connect well with IBConsole (for example) and you can run sql query
to the database, then perhaps it'll your application.

Bye.