Subject Re: [ib-support] ANN: Interview with Paul Beach on interbase-world.com
Author Frank Ingermann
Paul Beach wrote:
> <<Marina Novikova of the InterBase-World team has made another
> interesting interview, this time with former InterBase
> product manager Paul Beach (now with IBPhoenix as you may know).>>
>
> Former InterBase Business Unit Manager, and Worldwide Director of Business
> Development....
> Please....
>
> Bill K. was the Product Manager, before he took over as acting head of R&D.
>

> Regards
> Paul

oops, sorry 'bout that -- my only excuse is that i never quite
understood the difference between Business and Product Manager :-)

cheers (and greets from a fellow punk fan!),

Frank

--
want to actively support Firebird development?
join us and become a member of the FirebirdSQL Foundation!

http://www.firebirdsql.org/foundation

when parsers parse, and compilers compile, then why don't objects object?

fingerbirdy - fingerman's door to Firebird
http://www.fingerbird.de