Subject Re: [ib-support] ANN: article on linuxworld.com feat. interview with Helen Borrie
Author Frank Ingermann
Hi Thomas,

Thomas Steinmaurer wrote:
> Frank,

<snip>
> Oh, be careful ;-). Mark is the President and Helen the
> Public Officer.
>
> ;-))

shame on me - being a founding member myself i should have
known... that happens when you write mails in a hurry :-(

as for an excuse, see my reply to the ANN: of Paul's
interview<g>...

cheers,
Frank

--
want to actively support Firebird development?
join us and become a member of the FirebirdSQL Foundation!

http://www.firebirdsql.org/foundation

when parsers parse, and compilers compile, then why don't objects object?

fingerbirdy - fingerman's door to Firebird
http://www.fingerbird.de