Subject RE: [firebird-support] GBAK should validate data during backup, not restore
Author Gabhan O'Loughlin
Yep - this replicates my problem exactly. I can restore an older backup and
pump in any newer data, but as you say, I would imagine this problem should
be picked up on backup, not restore - to avoid creating an invalid backup.
Is there a validity check I can run on a database which will catch this
prior to backup/restore?

Gabhan O'Loughlin
Development Director
Input Systems