Subject Re: [firebird-support] Win32 10054 error, Firebird-Linux, clients-Windows
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:01 PM 12/12/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>I have a question: Is there any archive of these mails? During the time I
>found that there are a lot of different problems solved in this group. If I
>have some problem with Firebird in the future, can I go through some archive
>to find if there was the same problem already discussed and solved?

Three places:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/messages/firebird-support. Hard to track and
accompanied by popup adverts.

news://news.atkin.com the newsgroup egroups.ib-support

www.ibphoenix.com where a large number of the archived messages from this
and other lists are in a keyword-searchable archive (best)

/h