Subject Re: RES: [ib-support] Re: Found possible bug on FB 1.0 build 821
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
At 18:29 23.09.2002 -0300, you wrote:
>Actually I was not trying to convince anybody that my original query
>offers the best way for doing that. Instead, I only put that scenario
>under discussion and, fortunately, you agree that the related led to a
>FB bug. First round won.

Well, you won first round against me, but that is just like Mike Tyson
knocking out Margareth Thatcher - unfortunately, it is not impressive to
win against me and doesn't lead to any changes. Better raise this in
firebird-devel or whatever and hope someone actually knowing the source
code (e.g. Dmitry Yemanov who answered early in your thread) picks it up
and decides to investigate and change the code in one way or the other.

Set