Subject Re: Follow Up : 'Time manipulation' or 'The Vulcan Science Directorate says
Author Derek Basch
I thought that is what he might be referring to. I also understand
this bit too, after I looked at the langauge reference:

> select <other fields>,
> (24 * 60 * 60 * (FinishTime - StartTime))/1 AS IntervalInSeconds

I didn't know you could do that with the AS. :)
Anyways, im just gonna use a client procedure to extract it, but
this was a good exercise for me :)
Thanks,
Derek Basch

--- In ib-support@y..., Helen Borrie <helebor@t...> wrote:
> At 01:38 AM 22-09-02 +0000, you wrote:
> >It will be display in a column of a grid in H:M:S format.
> >I would appreciate some code as I dont quite understand what your
> >suggesting below.
>
> I think Greg is referring to a Delphi or BCCPB application
development
> environment. It's quite usual to bring the raw value (e.g.
seconds as an