Subject Re: Wrong page type / Firebird 1, IB 6
Author alex_vnru
--- In ib-support@y..., "Ann W. Harrison" <aharrison@i...> wrote:
> If you have ever seen a wrong page error in Firebird or
> InterBase 6/6.5, would you send me the following information.

Ann, we tried to remember it in Russian newsgroup but just now could
collected only

1. After power loss without UPS and FW - any version and any kind of
page expected 0 found, 3 - 0 seems more frequently.
2. On FB beta 2 together with rdb$formats damage when FK creation was
failed, 5-7 or 7-5, could'nt remember. And seems it was fantom
exception in the same connection where FK creation failed, after
reconnect it was'nt raised.

I want remember you that mers search engine still works, so old
messages on this subject can be looked through.

BTW, there is interesting thread
News at Borcon?