Subject RE: [ib-support] Re: Corrupt Index Pages
Author Reggie White
Thank you for all your help in this matter, I logged the bug (554319) that
you and I were able to reproduce, but as you can see the defect was deleted
from the tracker in less than 24 hours.

That's too bad...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Harrison [mailto:aharrison@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 4:30 PM
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ib-support] Re: Corrupt Index Pages

Reggie, et al.,

The fault was not with IBPhoenix, but with me. I got
the materials, got the test set up on a machine on which
I can not run the debugger, realized that I'd have to
reconfigure a machine to run the test - my ordinary
development machine doesn't have enough space. The result
was that the problem got pushed aside and neglected. I
regret not getting back to you.

Regards,

Ann