Subject RE: [ib-support] Interbase over RAS.
Author Christian Gütter
Hi Jason,

I have developed an application with IBObjects which
works very quickly even if you connect via RAS (64K ISDN).

I don't know a lot about IBX but I guess it must be possible
with IBX, too.

Perhaps you'll find more help at the Borland newsgroups.

I just wanted to cheer you up telling you it is not
impossible!

With kind regards,

Christian