Subject Re[2]: [ib-support] Firebird and PostgreSQL
Author Alex Zablotsky
Hello Sean,

There are no enough semaphores. Of course I can limit connections
count in PostgreSQL, but I need in at least 32. With limit to 16
connections PostgreSQL and Firebird runs together, but it is not
enough. I'm not administrator and I can not recompile kernel with
increased semaphores count.

Is there any possibility to limit semaphores using in the Firebird?

--
Best regards,
Alex mailto:alex@...