Subject RE: Re[2]: [ib-support] Firebird and PostgreSQL
Author Leyne, Sean
Alex,

Unfortunately, you're asking a question to which I have no idea of the
answer (I'm one of the members of Bill Gates' cult).

I've CC'd the Firebird-Dev mailing list to see if someone else can offer
some suggestions.

Sean

(I will try and keep an eye of the postings and forward copies of
replies between the lists as appropriate - i.e. if a reply goes missing)

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Zablotsky [mailto:spam@...]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 11:30 AM
To: Leyne, Sean
Subject: Re[2]: [ib-support] Firebird and PostgreSQL

Hello Sean,

There are no enough semaphores. Of course I can limit connections
count in PostgreSQL, but I need in at least 32. With limit to 16
connections PostgreSQL and Firebird runs together, but it is not
enough. I'm not administrator and I can not recompile kernel with
increased semaphores count.

Is there any possibility to limit semaphores using in the Firebird?

--
Best regards,
Alex mailto:alex@...