Subject Re: [Firebird-devel] build errors with make_boot.bat
Author marius adrian popa
On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Adriano dos Santos Fernandes
<adrianosf@...> wrote:
> On 13-08-2010 17:16, marius adrian popa wrote:
>> ok that error is fixed
>> next i have installed the innosetup and innosetup pack from
>> http://www.jrsoftware.org/isdl.php
>>
>> http://www.jrsoftware.org/download.php/is.exe
>> http://files.jrsoftware.org/ispack/ispack-5.3.10.exe
>>
>> but there is no output folder with binaries when i try to build the setup
>> where are the binaries ?
>> the make_all seems to be fine minus the applet build issue with express
>
> Open the solution file in vcexpress and remove fb2control. Express does
> not support MFC.

ok that is solved but when i run configure --disable-all --enable-cli
--with-interbase

http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/libs/firebird#building_php_interbase.dll_with_vc9

from php dev folder it tells me that consts_pub.h is not found , it's
included from ibase.h