Subject Re: [firebird-php] Re: Exporting to Excel from PHP firebird and Importing from excel to a database
Author Lester Caine
pirulo64 wrote:
> Well the reason I want to do this way is because any given user needs
> to download a report once the click a time period would just not show in the webpage screen but rather download and keep it for a records
> that is the main issue here.

Just save as .csv then ... Although for recording purposes a text log may be
more appropriate.
All of our historic data is stored in the database and backed up to legacy
copies as required. Transfers to another format are only used when you want to
use the data in some other way, and even that is often easier handled in the
database.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL