Subject WAMP2 and Firebird 2.1
Author Roberto Carlos
I have downloaded php_interbase.dll from the firebird-php list files and copied it to c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext replacing the old file.

I put "c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0" to the Windows PATH variable.

I have copied gds32.dll (FB 2.1) to c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0.

Restarted the computer and received this message in Apache log:

"PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/ext/php_interbase.dll' - It was not possible to find the specified module.\r\n in Unknown on line 0"

I have tried to copy php_interbase.dll to a Windows PATH folder, but nothing happened.

What else can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Roberto Carlos