Subject Re: [firebird-php] Ukrainian / English question
Author John Jaabæk
Never tried this before, but thoughts are coming at once:

It seems like you need a 'dobbel' database. Each tabell could have dobbel sets
of fields. One set for ISO-8859-1 and one collate for Ukrainien. From a
self-chosen key, you choose wich language is to be used.

You can make php-headers like:

function printHeader(){
echo <<<EOF
<head>
<title>datotestphp</title>
</head>

EOF;
}

with Footer like:

function printFooter(){
echo "</body>\n</html>";
}

In the basic php-program you choose i which language to use by choosing the
right headerfunction.

Hope this can give you some ideas.

John