Subject Re: [firebird-php] Installing GD2 lib on FC3 and PHP 4.3
Author Todd Cary
Nigel -

Here is the part I do not understand:

With the creation of interbase.so in the "modules" directory, I gave the
configuration command of

--with-interbase=shared,/opt/interbase

Now I assume the "shared" means to create an "so" so that Interbase can
be shared and the "/opt/interbase" tells where the Interbase libraries
are locatd. Then I put the interbase.so into a directory for php
modules and tell php to load it with the "interbase.ini" file. I am not
sure where/how to get a "gd.so" file or if that is even what I should be
trying to do. I'll look for HANDY.

Todd