Subject Re: Fw: [Firebird-devel] PHP Interbase 'Improvements'
Author roadware2000
Joiner...As a beta tester anyway...

I am currently trying to supply support for an open source project
called PHProjekt (a groupware PHP application with calendar, project
tracking, helpdesk tickets etc.)
It currently supports several DBs including IB and Firebird I could
use more eyes looking at it. If you are looking for this sort of
thing give it a try.

http://www.phprojekt.com

Steve

--- In firebird-php@yahoogroups.com, "Daniela Mariaschi" <nyx@i...>